[esip-semantictech] public SPARQL endpoint

Blake Regalia blake.regalia at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 18:24:03 EST 2020

All,

  The GNIS-LD at https://gnis-ld.org/ covers all of the GNIS features as
Linked Data.

As proof-of-concept, the triplestore also includes all of the NHD features
(and their complex geometries represented as IRIs) in California.

The service provides content negotiation for all geometries and offers a
public SPARQL endpoint that supports GeoSPARQL functions.

I've just revised the landing page to include some example queries that
make use of GeoSPARQL functions, as well as how to dereference the
geometries.

Thanks,
 - Blake Regalia