[Esip-soil-informatics] ESIP mailing list update

Todd-Brown, Kathe kathe.toddbrown at essie.ufl.edu
Thu Nov 5 13:27:05 EST 2020

This email is going out to both the old and the new mailing lists. This is the only email that will be going out to both lists, if you are not getting two copies of this email, please contact me and we’ll get your subscription sorted. Go here https://lists.esipfed.org/mailman/listinfo/esip-soil-informatics to manage your subscription.

Our wiki page is updated: https://wiki.esipfed.org/Soil_Ontologies_and_Informatics!

We have a slack channel in the ESIP slack: https://join.slack.com/share/zt-iumrq0sl-QZlbzhxGs7~PnHTTmKjRuA [link will go stale in 7 days]

Watch the Google Doc for the new GoToMeeting information for the next call-in.

Best,
-Kathe
---------
Katherine Todd-Brown, PhD

Assistant Professor
Environmental Engineering Sciences
Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure & Environment
Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
University of Florida

Office: Rm B006, Phelps Lab, UF main campus
Twitter: @KatheMathBio

Mail: Dr Kathe Todd-Brown
Center for Wetlands
PO Box 116350