[Esip-soil-informatics] [Esip-semantictech] [MEETING] ESIP SeREEn Call

Brandon Whitehead WhiteheadB at landcareresearch.co.nz
Tue Dec 8 14:59:57 EST 2020

Thanks for the reminder, Simon.

FYI --- two of the items on the agenda involve the LOOP project; one of
them introduces the 'geoscience ontologies' being built as part of that
project.

I'd like to listen to these presentations.  Please accept my apologies
for the ESIP meeting today.  I'll follow up with the notes later this
week.

/Brandon

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ilA1dYRSfm7OGJODCRy-dbDYzbfw4C_0Ap8tppYjW2Q/edit#heading=h.7kbw4jp7izjk