[Esip-soil-informatics] ESIP Soil Ont and Info Cluster 1/13/2021

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 13:53:42 EST 2021

Here is the link to the recording of  today's meeting.

https://transcripts.gotomeeting.com/#/s/ce0d27a93b6cb07fb68a347aa501521a88ac603bbe6cb495c32f3e5877a76219
Gary Berg-Cross Ph.D.
Consultant
Potomac, MD
240-426-0770

The standard libertarian story is that people have the right to do what
they want as long as they don’t hurt anyone else. Now with a pandemic we
are told that they have a right of choice (say not to wear a mask or meet
as a big group) even if they do hurt other people.