[Esip-soil-informatics] Feb 10 meeting

Todd-Brown, Kathe kathe.toddbrown at essie.ufl.edu
Tue Feb 9 10:31:50 EST 2021

Greetings word-y soil folks,

We are meeting tomorrow (10 Feb) at 1700 UTC. On the agenda for tomorrow is a discuss the problem space, possible use cases, and our immediate ‘how’ as a cluster. To get us stared I’ve outlined what I’m currently hearing from the group in the agenda but I’m actively looking for feedback. We’ll go over this tomorrow but if you can’t make the meeting (or want to get a head start) go over to the agenda and drop some comments!

Meeting call info, agenda, and notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_SIm_3e9xpni_64zdAU1DZrFEd8YcIerbsihDJq4qwY/edit?usp=sharing

As a quick update we have two presenters scheduled for this spring; Emilio Mayorga on March 10th and Nic Jelinski on May 5th. If you know of someone doing neat work in data harmonization or soil ontology/sematics (or if YOU want to talk about the nifty stuff you are doing in this space) we have some spots open for this spring.

See you tomorrow!
-Kathe

---------
Katherine Todd-Brown, PhD

Assistant Professor
Environmental Engineering Sciences
Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure & Environment
Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
University of Florida

Office: Rm B006, Phelps Lab, UF main campus
Twitter: @KatheMathBio

Mail: Dr Kathe Todd-Brown
Center for Wetlands
PO Box 116350