[Esip-soil-informatics] Recap and meeting today

Todd-Brown, Kathe kathe.toddbrown at essie.ufl.edu
Wed Jun 30 07:10:30 EDT 2021

My apologies for the slow recap.

Last meeting we heard from Cheryl Porter, who talked about the Agriculture Research Data Network’s harmonization of agronomic data. This excellent presentation was recorded here: https://youtu.be/tEmmJzmEQ_c and you can find the slide deck here 20210616_ESIPSoilOntology_ARDN_intro.pdf<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_CLfQjEqW27tV2TbVF5s-GDZboi4elfd/view?usp=sharing>

We are meeting today (30 June 2021 at 1700UTC) with no formal agenda. Grab a cup of coffee and come chat about the soil informatics and ontology projects you’re working ok!

Meeting notes and call in information are here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_SIm_3e9xpni_64zdAU1DZrFEd8YcIerbsihDJq4qwY/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
-Kathe

---------
Katherine Todd-Brown, PhD

Assistant Professor
Environmental Engineering Sciences
Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure & Environment
Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
University of Florida

Office: Rm B006, Phelps Lab, UF main campus
Twitter: @KatheMathBio

Mail: Dr Kathe Todd-Brown
Center for Wetlands
PO Box 116350