[Esip-soil-informatics] Presentation (8/25) 1700UTC

Todd-Brown, Kathe kathe.toddbrown at essie.ufl.edu
Tue Aug 24 14:02:04 EDT 2021

Just a reminder that we’ll be hearing a from Melisa Cragin on “Preparing for new Federal guidelines on data publishing: Evolving Federal initiatives and the NSF Public Access Repository”. You can read the abstract in the cluster notes and the call in information is at the top: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_SIm_3e9xpni_64zdAU1DZrFEd8YcIerbsihDJq4qwY/edit?usp=sharing

We are still looking for presentations for September if you know of someone working in soil data who you would be interested in hearing from (self-nominations are welcome!).

I’m looking forward to an engaging discussion! Hope I see you there.
-Kathe

---------
Katherine Todd-Brown, PhD
she/they

Assistant Professor
Environmental Engineering Sciences
Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure & Environment
Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
University of Florida

Office: Rm B006, Phelps Lab, UF main campus
Twitter: @KatheMathBio

Mail: Dr Kathe Todd-Brown
Center for Wetlands
PO Box 116350