[Esip-soil-informatics] SOI Cluster meeting today

Todd-Brown, Kathe kathe.toddbrown at essie.ufl.edu
Wed Oct 20 08:44:51 EDT 2021

Greetings soil informatics folks!

We will be meeting today (Oct 20) at 2300UTC. Below is the agenda:

  1.  Round checkin: What is something interesting you’ve heard recently about soil informatics? [15 minutes]
  2.  Presentation by Dr Bhavna Arora - Intro to Early career CZ network-of-networks [45 minutes]
  3.  Planning session for future soil data hackathons [30 minutes]
     *   Identify purpose
     *   Confirm process
     *   Next step action items

We will be recording the presentation for later viewing if you miss today’s meeting. The planning session may roll past our usual hour and will be anchored by Bar and myself.

Hope to see you there!
-Kathe

---------
Katherine Todd-Brown, PhD
she/they

Assistant Professor
Environmental Engineering Sciences
Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure & Environment
Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
University of Florida

Office: Rm B006, Phelps Lab, UF main campus
Twitter: @KatheMathBio

Mail: Dr Kathe Todd-Brown
Center for Wetlands
PO Box 116350