[Esip-soil-informatics] ESIP SOI Cluster recap

Todd-Brown, Kathe kathe.toddbrown at essie.ufl.edu
Wed May 11 20:59:35 EDT 2022

Greetings wordy soil folks,

We did not have the presentation today (my apologies for dropping the organizational ball here). But instead had a fantastic planning session today to flesh out the pre/post sessions for the ESIP. Can’t make the ESIP July meeting? Come to the virtual pre/post sessions! The planning document is open for comments through the end of the week if you have clever ideas and prospective you would like to add! We’ll roll out an announcement for our first session in June next week.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1njLQnye9-mLJgdmS6Rm4khKYmZHjn2JlVIC0PKeQe90/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
-Kathe

--
Katherine Todd-Brown, PhD

Assistant Professor
Environmental Engineering Sciences
Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure & Environment
Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
University of Florida

Office: Rm B006, Phelps Lab, UF main campus
Twitter: @KatheMathBio

Mail: Dr Kathe Todd-Brown
Center for Wetlands
PO Box 116350