[Esip-soil-informatics] Cluster call tomorrow!

Todd-Brown, Kathe kathe.toddbrown at essie.ufl.edu
Mon Oct 17 17:49:05 EDT 2022

Just a quick reminder reminder that we have a presentation tomorrow (2000UTC Oct 18) from Erin Berryman (US Forest Service) on the FIA database. I’ve asked her to speak specifically to their geolocation fuzzing algorithm. Hopefully we’ll also hear about their debris assessment measurements as well!

As always here is the link to the notes document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12OtoXo6YV4zK9a79VeJK8XE7iEf02hF9Uf-ggQ8YlG4/edit?usp=sharing
-Kathe

---------
Katherine Todd-Brown, PhD
she/they

Assistant Professor
Environmental Engineering Sciences
Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure & Environment
Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
University of Florida

ktoddbrown at ufl.edu<mailto:ktoddbrown at ufl.edu> (preferred)
352-294-6604 (not preferred)
Office: Rm 108, Phelps Lab, UF main campus
Twitter: @KatheMathBio