[Esip-sustainabledm] Phoenix workshop outcome - using EAGER to plan study to develop ROI for data centers?

Dave Vieglais vieglais at ku.edu
Fri Jan 8 07:59:53 EST 2016

Hi Anne,
The information I have from Dan (email 16:49 yesterday):

Room is MADISON B, time 11am.

WebEx: Sustainable Data Management
Friday, January 8, 2016|11:00 am, Eastern Standard Time (GMT-05:00)|3 hours
Host:ESIP Host (SBA/Education)
Audio connection:
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*
Host access code: 231 363 47
Attendee access code: 231 403 58