[Esip-sustainabledm] Doodle poll for more ROI calls before ESIP Summer meeting - save June 27th, 1:30 pm Pacific

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Mon Jun 13 19:39:46 EDT 2016

Hi, all:
Looks like Monday, June 27th, 1:30 pm Pacific, 2:30 pm Mountain, 3:30 pm
Central, 4:30 pm Eastern works for everyone for our next call, so please
save the date and time.  Thanks!  Corinna, would you mind setting up again?
Thanks!

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich