[Esip-sustainabledm] Sustainable Data Management - Cluster highlights, for ESIP

Robert R Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Thu Jun 23 13:01:15 EDT 2016

Hi Margaret,

The three items that you outlined, below, appear to reflect our progress.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
ORCID: 0000-0002-8595-5134