[Esip-sustainabledm] Brief(!) notes from last call on ROI and meeting recording

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Mon Oct 3 16:50:39 EDT 2016

Hello, all:

In Margaret's absence last month, I have written up some brief notes from
our ESIP Sustainability call on September 9th which was mostly dedicated to
work on the Return on Investment subtrack.  Those notes are attached.  I
also have the recording of the meeting, but it's too big to send via email,
even as a zipped file.  Margaret, I can put in dropbox to you if you want to
attach to the ESIP wiki listing for that meeting?  Let me know what to do
with it, if you please!  If you have any corrections or additions to the
notes, please add them.  Thanks!

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich