[Esip-sustainabledm] ESIP Sustainable Data Management Cluster 14 October, 4pm EDT

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Oct 13 12:56:15 EDT 2016

Hi all -
  we have our usual monthly call tomorrow, 14 October 4pm EDT. Call-in
info is below. We know a few people will be absent, so will record the
meeting.

Meeting page:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Sustainable_Data_Management/20161014_telcon_notes

Join from computer, tablet or smartphone at:
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/618011013
Dial in using your phone: :United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 618-011-013

Agenda:
1. summaries/progress from the three subgroups, if any:
     ROI
     Landscape
     CTV

2. Potential additional workshops to advance objectives
     we have funding for travel to follow up on the 2015 work

3.  ESIP Winter meeting:
     who is planning to attend?
     are there 2-hr sessions which would help set up the agendas for
in-person workshops?
     session proposals due October 31

See you there -
Margaret