[Esip-sustainabledm] Ssutainable DM call, Friday 11/11. 4PM EST

Robert R. Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Sat Nov 12 14:33:47 EST 2016

Hi Margaret and all,

Please note that I am sorry that I missed the telecon, yesterday, as I
experienced unexpected flight delays that prevented me from joining the
call.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
ORCID: 0000-0002-8595-5134