[Esip-sustainabledm] Sustainable Data Mgt, monthly call, Friday 09 Dec

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Wed Dec 7 12:37:38 EST 2016

Hi sustainableDM group -

We have a call this Friday, 12/09 4pm Eastern.

Agenda
1. summaries/progress from the three subgroups:
     ROI has been active:
         ESIP session (this is our last monthly call before that meeting)
         Winter 2017 workshop, logistics, etc
     Landscape
         anything to report?

2. Second, AGU is next week, and assume some of you are going. are there
any events or items we should be aware of?

Agenda and notes will be here:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Sustainable_Data_Management/20161209_telcon_notes

To connect
Join from computer, tablet or smartphone at:
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/618011013
Dial in using your phone: :United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 618-011-013

See you there -
Margaret

--