[Esip-sustainabledm] FW: [ESIP-all] Summer meeting - limited travel funding for session speakers

Anne Wilson Anne.Wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Tue Apr 4 04:25:38 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Thanks, Margaret, for picking this up!

I, unfortunately and also fortunately, am in Barcelona this week for RDA.   Thus, it is difficult to participate in a telecon, though I did select two times that might work for me.

I will simply say that my desire would be to invite Beagrie to tell us about their work and talk with us.   I guess we’d have to start that process right away, as it woudl take a while to find out if he was interested and would attend.   And if he couldn’t, well, maybe the slot could be given back to ESIP for other use??

I will be checking email, and will do my best to contribute to this ESIP planning discussion.

Anne

On 3/31/17, 9:13 PM, "Esip-sustainabledm on behalf of esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org" <esip-sustainabledm-bounces at lists.esipfed.org on behalf of esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org> wrote: