[Esip-sustainabledm] AGU RoI related session?

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 17 17:13:31 EDT 2017

Hi All -
thanks for keeping this going! notes say that the session is being led
by these 4:
Anne Wilson
Kerstin Lenhert
Nancy Ritchie
Corinna Gries

the regular cluster-call was Friday, with this on the agenda, but none
of the 4 co-submitters were there. I know some were traveling that week.

Margaret

Margaret O'Brien
Information Management
Marine Science Institute, UCSB