[Esip-sustainabledm] FW: Your message to Esip-sustainabledm awaits moderator approval

Anne Wilson Anne.Wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Tue Apr 18 14:31:21 EDT 2017

Hi all,

My apologies for the spam.    I’m not sure what to make of the mailman response below.   I did get a copy of the email I sent to the list, so it went through?

We have 99KB limit?   That requires someone’s approval to go forward?    Moderation based on that small size seems kind of restrictive.   And, who are the moderators for our group?

Anne

On 4/18/17, 12:23 PM, "Esip-sustainabledm on behalf of esip-sustainabledm-owner at lists.esipfed.org" <esip-sustainabledm-bounces at lists.esipfed.org on behalf of esip-sustainabledm-owner at lists.esipfed.org> wrote: