[Esip-sustainabledm] More prep on meeting with Neil at ESIP

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Tue Jul 18 12:04:45 EDT 2017

no problem sharing that for comments.

as far as other studies, here is the link to the session Bob Downs and Ruth
Duerr hosted in January, It had a NOAA study on the "value tree":
http://commons.esipfed.org/node/9526

Robert Reining, The Mitre Corporation. Constructing NOAA's Value Tree:
Representing Relationships between NOAA’s Organization, Services, and
Observing Systems
Kyle Hundman, JPL, will discuss techniques for measuring online references
to spacecraft missions.
Lawrence Friedl, NASA Applied Sciences Program, will share remarks to kick
off the discussion.

Margaret O'Brien
ORCID: 0000-0002-1693-8322
Information Management