[Esip-sustainabledm] ESIP Sustainable DM call tomorrow 4/10, 4pm EST

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 9 16:24:20 EDT 2020

Hi all -
We skipped last month's call - March generally got out of hand, so I
imagine no one missed it too much. However, we should continue out
discussions of where we want this group to go next, or whether we should
wind down. Here are a few topics we have been considering:
Do we want to start some new projects? Generate membership? If so, toward
what objectives? Continuing one or more of these topics? Is this group the
right place, or is there another ESIP cluster with overlap?

Also in the near future (April 22), ESIP will be holding its Collaboration
Area Highlights. That will be a great opportunity to summarize this group's
work, and to see how our activities fit into the larger picture.

So for tomorrow (our regular call), there are 2 agenda items:

   1. Review notes and ideas from February, follow up with additional
   discussion as necessary LInk:
   http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Sustainable_Data_Management/20200214_telcon_notes
   2. Suggestions for (or edit) these 3 Slides for ESIP Collaboration Area
   Highlights. Link:
   https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1egjI9ViekhKFi__rjco1u2luDLnbrhpfl_fEG6oSLaw/edit#slide=id.g31de933e93_0_30

Our wiki page, meeting notes will be under tomorrow's entry -- the top
entry under "News"
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Sustainable_Data_Management

Call parameters:

   -

   *===Second Friday of the month, 4PM Eastern (UTC-5 or UTC-4, depending
   on time of year)====*

   Please join in at https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/618011013
   - To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click:
   https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/618011013
      - You can also dial in using your phone.
   United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
      - Access Code: 618-011-013

See you then -
Margaret