[Esip-sustainabledm] folder for repository guidelines manuscript

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu May 14 14:44:20 EDT 2020

All -
Short update: these notes from Nancy and Shelley were added to the telecon
notes (see esip wiki)

and reminder: We have a google area for this draft, and a Zotero group to
hold refs. See the README there for more info, e.g., how to join the zotero
group.
Google drive folder:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JtilFsKtmB4k3_k-dbVS-EsbM8HFQur1

Margaret