[Esip-sustainabledm] ESIP Sustainable Data Management Cluster - CARE principles discussion

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Sun Jan 24 14:38:35 EST 2021

Hi all -

The best time slot will be Monday Feb 15, at 3 PM EST (Noon PST). I am
setting aside 2 hrs on my calendar.
Technically, this is a holiday; thanks for being flexible and marking
yourself available anway.

I'll check with Megan about the availability of the cluster channel we
usually use, and send out a reminder and some prelim material the
week before.

best,
Margaret

Margaret O'Brien