[Esip-sustainabledm] Fwd: [rda-wg-ig-chairs][rda-datafabric-ig][reproducibility-ig][rda-repoplatforms-ig][pttp][scid][fair_maturity][sshrd][cure-fair][fair4rs][rda-covid19-software] WG Report on CURE-FAIR Challenges Available for Community Review

Robert Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Thu Mar 18 18:07:44 EDT 2021

Margaret and all,

Please find the announcement, below, about the output of the RDA CURE-FAIR
WG, which may be relevant to the current effort of the ESIP Sustainable
Data Management WG

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Pronouns: he/him/his
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu