[Esip-sustainabledm] Reminder: ESIP sustainable DM cluster meeting, Friday March 19 4pm EDT

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Fri Mar 19 01:44:12 EDT 2021

Hi all -
This is to remind you of our regular cluster meeting tomorrow, Friday March
19 at 4pm EDT. We will have 3 agenda items
1. a short summary of the CARE principles and how these are likely to
impact repository activities.
2. decide on next steps for our recommendations grid (for FAIR-TRUST-CARE)
3. discuss possible sessions at the Summer ESIP meeting; session proposals
are due April 16 (same day as our April cluster call)

ESIP uses zoom now; here is the link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84308779180?pwd=NVBadkhzbGVMTk0wMG84M1ZHVGY1Zz09

If you have problems with the link above, please visit the ESIP calendar.

Margaret

Margaret O'Brien
ORCID: 0000-0002-1693-8322
Information Management