[Esip-sustainabledm] Monthly meeting, June 18 4pm EDT

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Jun 17 20:31:20 EDT 2021

Hi all -
Tomorrow is our regular monthly meeting -- we have only one meeting before
our session at ESIP on July 20 (10 AM EDT), so there is a fair bit to get
done.

Our main objective for tomorrow is to get the spreadsheet finished.
Right now, it needs quite a few x's to mark where repository
activities intersect with the three frameworks (FAIR, TRUST, CARE). I have
been working in the FAIR area - reducing the redundancy among the many
data-oriented checks we imported from D1 and EDI, and adding x's.
Others of you have been working in the CARE and TRUST areas - thanks.

Here are the notes from earlier weeks, with the connection info:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KRFau7_oFdNNxgFbQOYsOUMEKaymYv_H0MQzu3x5KSI/edit#

and the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TAtq_2irdgfnM0_y5TZuNf6Vvd6vQNFsM8bCJJymWA8/edit#gid=0

Margaret O'Brien