[Esip-sustainabledm] Reminder: ESIP Sustainable DM cluster call, Friday 11/19

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Nov 18 21:40:17 EST 2021

Hi all -
Just a reminder that our regular cluster call is tomorrow, Friday 11/19 at
4pm Eastern. Connection details are below, and on the ESIP calendar (
https://www.esipfed.org/get-involved/telecon-calendar).

Call agenda:
1. We will discuss the AGU poster on the CARE-TRUST-FAIR work. I'll have a
draft started, and we can use a google doc to collect other draft material
(as I recall, the e-lightning editor is a little fiddly, and not quite
amenable to sharing.)

2. Follow up with Stephanie's group, on recommendations for CARE
principles: We have a meeting scheduled for Monday Dec 6, 4pm Eastern (not
our normal slot). All are welcome. I think we are using the regular zoom
link, but I will confirm and send out another reminder.

3. ESIP winter meeting: Susan Shingledecker wants to feature working with
indigienous populations as a plenary session, and would like to work with
our group on planning that. So this is a terrific opportunity for us! We
should talk about potential ways for us to be involved.

See you Friday -
Margaret
PS - here is the notes doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KRFau7_oFdNNxgFbQOYsOUMEKaymYv_H0MQzu3x5KSI/edit#

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84308779180?pwd=NVBadkhzbGVMTk0wMG84M1ZHVGY1Zz09
Meeting ID: 843 0877 9180
Passcode: 772802
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,84308779180# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,84308779180# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)