[Esip-sustainabledm] regular meeting today cancelled

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Fri Dec 17 14:38:50 EST 2021

Hi all - -
We have a regularly scheduled meeting today - but let's cancel as it
conflicts with AGU.
January will be busy!

1. ESIP meeting (some of us are working with Susan to plan a discussion
related to CARE)

2. there will be an out of band meeting for those of you who plan to work
on the paper with Stephanie's group (probably a Monday 4pm Eastern - but
yet to be scheduled)

Our regular meeting 1/21 is the same week as ESIP, which given our other
work, might also be canceled. We would like to hear back from Philip on his
recent activity at a "research in indigenous communities” conference. Maybe
an email from him will suffice.

In the meantime - enjoy some year-end festivities! and take care.

Margaret

Margaret O'Brien
ORCID: 0000-0002-1693-8322
Information Management