[Esip-usability] Available - Meeting Notes from October's Monthly Meeting

Sophie Hou hou at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 6 11:32:12 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

The meeting notes and the presentations from our October meeting is now
available on our wiki: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Usability

As a result of the meeting, the Cluster would like to host a session at the
ESIP Winter Meeting demonstrating different UI/UX evaluation techniques and
their applications to real-life scenarios at data archives/repositories.
Madison and I will work on putting together a draft session abstract and
will share shortly this abstract with everyone to review.

For next month, we will go over discussion questions regarding usability
testing and have presentations on heuristic evaluation and cognitive
walkthrough.

If you have any questions or need further information, please feel welcome
to let Madison and me know.

Thank you very much,
Sophie