[Esip-usability] August Monthly Meeting - Cancelled

Sophie Hou hou at ucar.edu
Tue Aug 1 18:27:10 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

The cluster had a really productive session at the ESIP Summer Meeting last
week, and since it was only a week ago that we were at the Meeting, Madison
and I would like to cancel our August monthly meeting, and resume the
monthly meeting September.

We will send out an announcement when the notes from the breakout session
is available. If you have additional questions or would like any
information, please feel welcome to let us know.

Have a great August, and talk with you all again in September.

Thank you,
Sophie