[Esip-usability] Reminder: ESIP Usability Cluster Monthly Call - Today (2/7), 1pm ET / 10am PT

Sophie Hou hou at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 7 11:37:44 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

This is your friendly reminder that ESIP Usability Cluster's February
meeting will be held today, 2/7 at 1pm ET / 10am PT.

As the first meeting of the year, we have scheduled two presentations: one
from Rachel Volentine of University of Tennessee to share with us the new
tools and software that she is using at her Usability Lab, and another from
Connor Scully-Allison of University of Nevada (he is our very own student
fellow for 2018!) to talk about his work and interest in usability.
Additionally, we will be reviewing our progress with the Usability Test
Framework, so that we can start planning the cluster achievements/output
that we would like to share with the ESIP community at the Summer Meeting.

I hope you can all join us next week, and if you have any questions, please
feel welcome to let me know.

Thank you very much,
Sophie

The meeting agenda has been posted on the wiki and can also be accessed
using the following link:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/UsabilityCluster/MonthlyMeeting/2018-02-07

Please use the following GoToMeeting/telecon information to join the
meeting:

  *   Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
  *   Click: https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/194160661

  *   You can also dial in using your phone.
  *   United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
  *   Access Code: 194-160-661