[Esip-usability] Meeting Notes and Recording Available - ESIP Usability Cluster February Monthly Call

Sophie Hou hou at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 12 12:05:02 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

Our February meeting notes and recording are now available on our Wiki, and
can be found directly on the following page:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/UsabilityCluster/MonthlyMeeting/2018-02-07

For March, we will be focusing on creating the content for the "Post-Test
Reflection" section of the Framework and the Cluster Update slides to be
submitted to ESIP. I hope you can all join us on Wednesday, March 7th.

If you have any questions or need further information, please feel welcome
to let me, Madison, and Connor know.

Best,
Sophie