[Esip-usability] Usability Cluster's August (8/1) Agenda and Solicitation of Interest in Being the Cluster's Chair(s)

Sophie Hou hou at ucar.edu
Mon Jul 30 11:47:31 EDT 2018

 Dear Usability Cluster members,

For the upcoming August meeting (Wednesday, 8/1, at 1pm ET/10am PT), we
will be providing a review of the activities at the ESIP Summer Meeting,
including the lessons learned from helping AGU's Enabling FAIR Data project
in conducting usability testing for the project's Repository Finder tool.

We will also be continuing our work on the Usability Test Framework, so
that we can finalize the Framework by the end of this year.

Most importantly, we would like to put a call out to anyone who might be
interested in being part of the cluster's leadership. If you have any
questions or need additional information about being a cluster chair, such
as the time commitment and responsibilities, please come to our meeting on
Wednesday, or feel welcome to contact me and Madison directly.

Thank you very much, and we look forward to talk with everyone soon!

Best,
Sophie, Madison, and Connor