[Esip-usability] Reminder: ESIP Usability Cluster Monthly Call - TOMORROW, 9/5, 1pm ET / 10am PT

Sophie Hou hou at ucar.edu
Tue Sep 4 20:02:41 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

This is your friendly reminder that ESIP Usability Cluster's September
meeting will be held tomorrow, 9/5 at 1pm ET / 10am PT.

The meeting agenda has been posted on the wiki and can also be accessed
using the following link:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/UsabilityCluster/MonthlyMeeting/2018-09-05

As a co-chair of the cluster, I would also like to take this opportunity to
inform the cluster members that since we did not receive feedback regarding
interests to be the new chairs of the cluster, Madison, Connor, and I are
proposing that we conclude the cluster after the November meeting. We aim
to use the remaining meetings to finalize the Usability Test Framework and
provide a public version via the cluster's wiki at the end of the November
meeting. After November, the current plan is for the cluster to go on
hiatus and be revived per ESIP's procedure if there are interests in new
Usability projects.

If you have any concerns or suggestions regarding the Usability Cluster
going on hiatus, please come to the meeting tomorrow or let us know via
email.

Thank you all very much for your contribution and participation!
Sophie

Please use the following GoToMeeting/telecon information to join the
meeting:

  *   Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
  *   Click: https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/194160661

  *   You can also dial in using your phone.
  *   United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
  *   Access Code: 194-160-661