[Esip-visioneers] Telecon on Monday, 10/19, 3pm ET

Margaret Mooney Margaret.Mooney at ssec.wisc.edu
Tue Oct 20 11:29:00 EDT 2015

Hello all,
Per the pending dates for the 2016 summer meeting, I wanted to mention
that the "Earth Educators Rendezvous" conference is scheduled for July
18-22.
http://serc.carleton.edu/earth_rendezvous/2016/index.html
This would only be a conflict for education members, but thought I'd
share in case any other issues arise that might nudge ESIP scheduling
towards July 11-15.
-MM

On 10/16/2015 2:18 PM, Erin Robinson via Esip-visioneers wrote:
> Hi All -Â
>
> WebEx info for Monday's call (Note: Chrome is not working great) is
> below.Â
>
> Annie Keyes will be on this call and can talk about meeting venues for
> summer and swag ideas.Â
> Summer Meeting comparison:Â
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DCkW-LzPPFv0PaorecLPUAdMKLOM6ReBvpvR7VDvq4U/edit?ts=561fe5cb#gid=0
> Have a good weekend -Â
> Erin

> To join the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
> Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
> Attendee access code: 231 383 79
>
> * Call-in toll number (US/Canada) should only be used if the primary
> number does not work. Â

> To start or join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
> Go to
> https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/j.php?MTID=mfb83cc4895b542493deb5fd30caa5114
>

> On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 10:35 AM, Denise Hills via Esip-visioneers
> <esip-visioneers at lists.esipfed.org
> <mailto:esip-visioneers at lists.esipfed.org>> wrote:
>
>     Hello all -
>
>     There has been some lively discussion, both on the ExCom telecon
>     and ExCom listserv, about the meeting theme. I think things are
>     starting to settle down a bit and focusing in, but I think with
>     the theme still a bit nebulous, plus some of the other topics we
>     didn’t cover completely on the last call, we should hold a call
>     this Monday, October 19, 2015, 3pm ET/2pm CT/1pm MT/ Noon PT.
>
>     Topics I’d like to see covered include:
>
>         * Any finalization necessary on meeting theme
>         * Summer meeting venues
>         * Swag for winter meeting, other meetings
>         * Sponsorships (anything else we can help with on that?)
>         * Organization of sessions (anything we can do to help the
>           office?)
>
>     I feel like there was something else we touched on at the last
>     call that I’m missing. Erin can add to this as needed. She will
>     also send out the Webex information.
>
>     Thanks, all, for your active input!

*Margaret Mooney*
Earth Advocate