[Esip-visioneers] Winter Sessions Schedule Open for Comment

Megan Carter megancarter at esipfed.org
Wed Nov 21 13:46:52 EST 2018

Dear Visioneers,

We have released a draft session schedule for the Winter Meeting. Please
comment on the schedule if you see conflicts. I know you all have a meeting
planned for next Wednesday. That may also be a perfect time to discuss.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1re8esT_A8qJ-haKYvvqZdmtieSbIXRko12wG8x14WGw/edit?usp=sharing

As we told session organizers, all comments on days/times must be received
by COB Friday November 30th. We will share this draft schedule with the
ESIP Community in the Monday Update on November 26th.

Thanks for taking a look.

Best,
Megan

--