[Esip-visioneers] FW: Results from ESIP interviews

Sean Gordon scgordon at hdfgroup.org
Wed Nov 28 12:22:00 EST 2018

All, today’s meeting at 3pm EST will be fun. Arika will be presenting initial results from the Summer 2018 Making Data Matter interviews.

Then we’ll have a discussion about the findings – how we can further elaborate on them and what we should do with them.

The initial results highlight people’s perceptions around:

  *   key historical events in earth science data
  *   values, culture change, and culture change mechanisms
  *   future vision for earth science data
  *   ESIP’s potential role in culture change
Looking forward,

Sean and Denise

Meeting Notes: https://goo.gl/j2NnDW

https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/883541213<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gotomeeting.com%2Fjoin%2F883541213&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNFjHDARoib3bT1qFDuGnJJP6xW5pw>