[Esip_dmtraining] Reminder of call on Thursday this week, March 3rd, 9 am Pacific

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Tue Mar 1 12:35:56 EST 2016

Hello, all:
I just wanted to send out a quick reminder to you about our monthly
conference call this coming Thursday at 9 am Pacific.  We'll be beginning
our evaluation of topics that need to be covered in new or adapted learning
resources by looking at Sophie Hou's matrix of topics that she collected in
a survey for the ESIP Data Stewardship Committee.  The link to a working
copy of Sophie's matrix can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b_HVZnZzflnhICW__zcz-SNE-d6ERRy5VbmB
4BQl1EQ/edit#gid=1839646494 .

Notes from the last meeting can be found here:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Data_Management_Training/meeting_notes_201
60204.  Please let us know if you have another topic that you'd like to
discuss this coming Thursday.  Thanks!    Hope to talk with you on Thursday!

Nancy

CALL-IN Information:

Please use the following information to join Data Management Training
Meetings/Calls:

Link to webex:
<https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0401lsp11/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed>
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0401lsp11/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed
Passcode: 23138372

Telecon: 1-877-668-4493 Access Code: 23138372

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich

Information Analyst/Principal

nhoebel at kmotifs.com