[Esip_dmtraining] Good news about our USGS Clearinghouse Proposal...

Justin Goldstein jgoldstein at usgcrp.gov
Sun Mar 13 18:51:13 EDT 2016

CONGRATS!!!

On Sat, Mar 12, 2016 at 3:49 PM, Nancy Hoebelheinrich via Esip_dmtraining <
esip_dmtraining at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> It has been funded!   Hurray and thanks so much to the whole team!  It
> will officially start in April, I believe, but a number of us will
> undoubtedly be getting together ahead of time to plan so that we can hit
> the ground running (as they say!).  Such good news!!  Let Sophie and/or me
> know if you’d like to be part of the planning discussions.  We’ll be
> reporting on our progress on the next DMT call anyway on April 7th.  Stay
> tuned!
>
> Regards,
>
> Nancy
>

> [image: _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB] <https://kmotifs.com/>
>

> Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich
>
> Information Analyst/Principal
>
> nhoebel at kmotifs.com
>
> San Mateo, CA  94401
>
> (v) 650-302-4493
>
> (f) 650-745-3333

Justin Goldstein, Ph.D.
Advance Science Climate Data and Observing Systems Coordinator
US Global Change Research Program

1800 G Street NW, Suite 9100,  (*Note New Address)*
Washington, D.C. 20006, U.S.A.
phone: (202) 419-3496
e-mail: jgoldstein AT usgcrp Dot gov

http://www.globalchange.gov