[Esip_dmtraining] Meeting Notes from "Planning for More Role-Based Analysis of Needed DMT Topics" (3/16, 8am PT)

Hou, Chung-Yi hou at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 16 14:47:23 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Per our monthly call on March 3rd, John, Tamar, Nancy, and I met this morning to discuss the goals and potential approaches in terms of planning for more role-based DMT topics.

The meeting notes have been posted on the wiki and can also be accessed directly using the following link:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Data_Management_Training/meeting_notes_20160316

If there are feedback/questions regarding the meeting, please feel welcome to let us know.

Thank you very much,
Sophie