[Esip_dmtraining] DMT Monthly call today - soon!

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Thu Jul 7 10:35:27 EDT 2016

Hello, everyone:
We’ve got our monthly All-Call meeting this morning, at 9 am Pacific, 10 am
Mountain, 11 am Central, noon Eastern.  Call-in information can be found at:
http://esipfed.org/telecons and below:

When:  Thu, July 7, 12pm – 1pm

Where:  https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/235823221 (map
<https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gotomeeting.com%2Fjo
in%2F235823221> )

To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click:
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/235823221 You can also dial in using your
phone.

United States: +1 (408) 650-3123

Access Code: 235-823-221

Tentative agenda:

·         Status report on DMT Clearinghouse (Nancy, David, Sophie)

o   Demo / review of submission form

o   Status of controlled vocabulary term

o   Test submissions of content

o   Search interface issues:

§  which facets are most important for filtering search results

§  fields to show for each search result in the listing eg. title, abstract,
date, duration - and did we want to show a "media type" (eg. video, audio)
as I think we discussed some months ago?

o   Preparation for demo at DataONE Users Group mtg, and ESIP Summer

·         Data management training syllabus for UC Santa Barbara librarians
(Sophie)

·         USGS CDI update scheduled for next week (Nancy & JC)

·         Reports from participants on related activities?

·         Other?

Hope you can join the call.

Regards,

Nancy