[Esip_dmtraining] Taking off calls for the month of August for the ESIP Data Management Training Working Group

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Wed Aug 3 22:24:41 EDT 2016

Hello, everyone:

We had a very successful and informative couple of meetings in July at the
DataONE Users' Group (DUG) meeting and the ESIP Summer Meeting on DMT
Clearinghouse and other DMT activities.  You can see the ESIP presentation
on the ESIP Commons at:

http://commons.esipfed.org/node/9116.

Also, we'll soon have the meeting notes from both sessions up on the ESIP
wiki.  Stay tuned for that.  In the meantime, due to common ESIP practice,
we're taking off the month of August for regular meetings, so will catch
you-all up with what's happening with the DMT Working Group on our next call
on Thursday, September 1st.  Until then, have a great month of August.

Regards,

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich