[Esip_dmtraining] Good news & a question!

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Sun Sep 24 22:09:03 EDT 2017

Hello, all:
Good news:

#1:  We've got a new draft Submission form that does not require
registration or login on a Clearinghouse test site.  Please check out the
changed form at:
http://test.dmtclearinghouse.esipfed.bluedotapps.org/submit and send any
comments or questions to me, to this list or to the Feedback option on the
submission form itself.  Note that the Required section of the form is much
simpler, and that some of the other sections contain the metadata elements
that were formerly in the Required section.  Also, our intention at this
point is that any information submitted without login will not be
automatically be published, but will be subject to review before publishing,
so may take a little longer to show up in the Resource Browse and Search
results.  We can discuss this further in future meetings.

#2:  Our budget requests for the DMT Clearinghouse have been approved!  This
means that we'll be able to move forward with several enhancements to the
DMT Clearinghouse user interface and/or functionality.  We'll discuss our
options at our next call in October.

The Question:  Speaking of our next call, I will be at the Science Gateways
BootCamp at the time of our next regularly scheduled call, so I'd like to
propose that we postpone that call until the next Thursday, i.e., October
12th at 11:30 am Eastern, 10:30 am Central, 9:30 am, 8:30 am Pacific.
Please let us know if you cannot make the monthly call at that time.

Hope all are well.

Regards,

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB