[Esip_dmtraining] Reschedule of Monthly DMT Working Group call

Nancy Hoebelheinrich njhoebel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 11:41:43 EDT 2017

Hello, everyone:

Due to conflicts for me (I'm at the Science Gateways Bootcamp working on a
sustainability plan for the Clearinghouse along with Erin Robinson -
hurray!) and hearing no objections from others, we are rescheduling the
monthly Data Management Training Working Group call for Thursday, October
12th at 8:30 am Pacific/11:30 am Eastern rather than this week.

If you've time, please check out the new draft Submission form for the
Clearinghouse which does not require a login at:
http://test.dmtclearinghouse.esipfed.bluedotapps.org/submit.  Note that all
of the sections are available now without login so that you can see how they
are being rearranged, but that only the Required section will be available
without login once we move a final over to the production site.  That's our
next planned effort to make it easier for people to let us know about
resources, and greatly increase the inventory.  Feedback welcome online and
on our call.  Have a good week, and hope to talk with you on October 12th!

Regards,

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich