[Esip_dmtraining] Call-in information for rescheduled DMT Working Group meeting tomorrow morning

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Wed Oct 11 14:18:03 EDT 2017

Hello, everyone:

We've got a new dmt-clearinghouse-wg Slack Channel available now, so please
join up if you haven't joined Slack already.  Here's the invitation
information to join Slack:
<http://esipfed.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ca50850794ee72b04765ac93c&
id=34d14e7223&e=464c4e4ebf> INVITATION. . We'll talk a bit tomorrow about
how we might use Slack for communication for our future work.

Here's the call-in information for our rescheduled monthly call tomorrow at
8:30 am Pacific / 11:30 am Eastern.  Please join my meeting from your
computer, tablet or smartphone.

https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/908109365

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (646) 749-3112

Access Code: 908-109-365

The link to the draft agenda and meeting notes for the call is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p3y5IriUqTBQZQtBJuHfzIgBz7BUp6RTNp8IbqJw
zvw/edit

Come join!

Nancy