[Esip-meetings] Dates for 2022

Susan Shingledecker susanshingledecker at esipfed.org
Mon Apr 19 10:34:25 EDT 2021

Good morning Meetings team,

I have posted in Slack, but wanted to reach out to you specifically.
We are  hard
at work looking at meeting dates for 2022. For the Summer Meeting I would
like to de-conflict our meeting with the Esri User Conference which have
overlapped in the past. For the Winter Meeting my preference is for the
second half of January to allow all to enjoy the holidays more. I have yet
to find a community calendar of important meetings to avoid in scheduling.
Please reply below with your "must attend" meetings so we can build a
schedule that maximizes participation!

Thanks!
Susan

--