[Esip-sample-curation] LAST CALL: Poll for monthly telecons

Sarah Ramdeen sramdeen at ldeo.columbia.edu
Fri Apr 1 14:07:03 EDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

As a reminder, please complete the following poll by the end of the day
today.
*https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/Pe9504Ye
<https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/Pe9504Ye>*

If this day/time works for everyone we will use it moving forward for our
recurring calls (third monday of the week at 4pm ET).

If this time does not work for you, please comment on the poll or to the
list.

Thank you!
Sarah