[Esip-sample-curation] Action items (ESIP session proposal - April 28/SPNHC Poster - May 13)

Sarah Ramdeen sramdeen at ldeo.columbia.edu
Wed Apr 27 16:45:08 EDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

As a reminder ESIP session proposals are due this Friday the 29th.  Please
take a moment to look at the draft document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ppNEGEKZ-EUjQbguj-8P0hJC_tDhRMoHIWMed3ZIh2k/edit?usp=sharing>
and
add your suggestions or comments.  I will submit it some time Friday
afternoon.

Thanks!
Sarah