[Esip-sample-curation] Action items (ESIP session proposal - April 28/SPNHC Poster - May 13)

Sarah Ramdeen sramdeen at ldeo.columbia.edu
Thu Apr 21 22:56:48 EDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

This month's meeting was a brief one.  See the Cluster meeting notes
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xGYLWdtCYDz_KJ4JOeU1w0_gvjdAKCOLPT83h4yPmTU/edit?usp=sharing>
for
more details.  We have two major action items.

First, ESIP proposals for the July meeting are due next Friday.  We will
likely continue working on the sample sharing guidelines, but *are there
any other topics we would like to use the meeting to discuss? Does anyone
have any suggested guests/speakers? * Please add your ideas to our draft
proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ppNEGEKZ-EUjQbguj-8P0hJC_tDhRMoHIWMed3ZIh2k/edit?usp=sharing>
(For
reference here is last year's submission
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/17pb7ZaGEn3HKBJtIZ01lJ6LPNOydsa8Luq4KpXr2_hg/edit?usp=sharing>;
January's sched page
<https://2022esipjanuarymeeting.sched.com/event/qkpE/developing-author-guidelines-and-recommendations-for-physical-samples>
).

Second, our SPNHC poster is due May 13th.  I created a draft document
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Lrq7bI0DlQDyE7eNAdkikygdvWcYKbM1JQHK0d1vOw8/edit?usp=sharing>
for us to work on. Here is the abstract
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S4oDARe5xbB94-JxjQ7dAUB3zX0sEFOx0ptKPazlK1U/edit?usp=sharing>.
The draft document is empty at this time, but I will work on it next week.
Feel free to get started or make suggestions!

Thanks!
Sarah